Struggling to think of the perfect gift?
Spoil a friend or family member with a Gift Certificate for a 1 Year Membership with the Society of Australian Genealogists.
Whether the recipient is just starting out on their research journey, or is an experienced family historian, the Society offers a range of training, education and resources to help them learn more!
Benefits of joining this Society include:
• Learn Family History: training, courses & events
• Visit our Library and Research Centre
• Access our Manuscript and Archive Collection
• Engage expert research support services
• Build resources from our Bookshop
• Participate in our Family History Community
Instructions for purchasing:
1. Under the Shipping options on ‘2. Delivery’ screen, select ‘$0.00 | No postage required (Webinar downloads & Research)’ option.
2. In the Comments box on ‘3. Confirmation’, please add the recipient’s name in the Comments box.
The PDF of the Gift Certificate will be emailed to the purchaser (that’s you!) within 2-5 business days. You will not receive a hard copy Gift Certificate.
You can read more about the benefits of being a member of the Society here: https://www.sag.org.au/MembershipBenefits
The Recipient’s year of membership will start from the day they activate it, which can be any date in the next 36 months.
The recipient will be required to contact SAG to activate the membership. Instructions on how to do this will be available on the Gift Certificate PDF itself.
If you have any questions about purchasing, please call the Library during opening hours on (02) 9299 5151 or our Offices on (02)9247 3953