1. LEARN FAMILY HISTORY: training, courses & events
- Family History Fundamentals
These are designed to meet your needs and advance you as a genealogist. You can find more information here.
We run an extensive program of lectures, workshops, tours and group meetings which are open to everyone.
2. VISIT OUR LIBRARY AND RESEARCH CENTRE
3. ACCESS OUR MANUSCRIPT AND ARCHIVE COLLECTION
The significance of the 65 000 item collection lies in the volume of unique material in a single collection, the broad range of record types and the fact that the majority of the materials have known provenance.
4. ENGAGE EXPERT RESEARCH SUPPORT SERVICES
5. BUILD RESOURCES FROM OUR BOOKSHOP
- Australian books & CD's
6. PARTICIPATE IN OUR FAMILY HISTORY COMMUNITY: groups, volunteering & fellowship
- Writing Discussion Groups